- To provide quality leadership throughout Tennessee
- To provide professional support and opportunities to test knowledge and skills
- To provide support to develop community leadership programs in areas where none exist
- To provide an opportunity for diverse people to get together to learn from each other
Benefits of TACL membership includes:
- Being offered a Statewide Leadership Conference member discount.
- Being provided a copy of the Tennessee Leadership Program Directory.
- Networking with peers of adult and youth leadership development pro-grams throughout the state of Tennessee.
- Mentoring to prospective and new leadership program staff/board/ directors.
- Attending regional leadership pro-gram meetings.
- Being eligible for program grants and conference scholarships.
- Providing assistance with certified facilitators to conduct various lead-ership exercises.
- Identifying quality speakers on various leadership presentations.
Who Should Be A Member?
- Director/Coordinator/Staff Member
- Graduate/Current Participant
- Board Member/Trustee of Program or Alumni Association
- Individual Committed to Concept
- Business/Individual Resource